Creative Facilitation: Organisation
How to create winning organisational thinking
Under the sheer deluge of change organisational strategies must be continually refreshed, if not completely re-thought.
The key issue for leadership teams is to refresh their thinking in ways that are valuable to internal and external stakeholders. This means being strategically and tactically on-trend, and on the money.
The Corporate Strategy Program:
- Engages deeply the leadership team / Asks deeper questions of the leadership team?
- Interrogates the current organisational strategy
- Develops organisational thinking in the context of macro trends driving/affecting the wider context/marketplace
- Explores strategic possibilities for the organisation through the lens of best practice by direct competitors and relevant other organisations
- Builds evolutionary and revolutionary strategic models
- Combines the new and current thinking to create a ‘best of both’ strategy
- Measures impact and effectiveness
- Facilitates improvements to the model
The Corporate Strategy Process:
- Interviews with individual members of the leadership team to understand personal and team thinking about current and potential future organisational strategy
- Analysis of the current strategy and the individual perspectives of the leadership team
- Identification of directly and indirectly relevant strategies of other organisations
- Exploration of proprietary macro trend models and techniques for improving relevance to organisational stakeholders
- Facilitated workshops to challenge current thinking, develop new models, build action plans, and respond as the strategy is implemented
- Development and use of an agreed dashboard of measures